Saturday, April 16, 2005

How to increase the quality of the pictures

detalhe__02

How can you see a picture, in this blog, with a greater resolution or quality?

Most of the cases (but not always) you can see a picture with higher resolution following the (simple) steps.

(a) Click on the picture, of the blog, with the left button of the mouse. Wait a littler while the image opens in a different environment.

(b) Now, near the upper left corner of the image click on "all sizes" (I marked with a red circle in the picture above) again with the left button.

(c) After a few seconds you will see a picture, I hope, with better quality.

For the experts:

In the top of that image you can see a few legends and links allowing you to see the images in all stored resolutions. Choose any one you like, cliking with the mouse.

Most of the cases I have, in my backups, the original files for the pictures. Those file are quit large (most of them around 2 Gigabytes) so it is out of the question to put them in the blog.

However I can send you those files in a CD or DVD or, if your mail account allows such big files, I can send it to you as an attachment. Also I can put then in an area you can access (by ftp or http), if you have a fast Internet connection (or if you have a lot of patience).

No comments: